Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Batches/Day:||1-2 Batches Per Day||Control System:||Manual Control Panel|
pilot brewing system,
pilot beer brewing system
50L Pilot Brewing Equipment Fabricated By SS304 Controlled By Manual Panel
Stainless steel Home/pilot brewing equipment is designed for home brewery who brew for hobby, recipe testing, teaching etc..The design ideas of homebrew are from the professional beer brewing system but it is with a more flexible and economical structure.
All our tanks fabricated by certified 304 stainless steel material for all tanks, with 100% TIG welded joints and seams with sanitary interior polish. Dimple Plate Jacket for Glycol Cooling & High Efficient Polyurethane foam insulated. All tanks use Tri-clamp connections, are designed for up to 14.7 PSI and tested at 30 PSI. We can custom fabricate any tank to meet your brewery’s space and height restrictions.
|Thickness of Shell||Interior Shell 3mm; Exterior Shell 2mm|
|Interior Finish Polish||0.2~0.3 μm|
|Welding||Gas shielded arc welding|
1x 50L mash&lauter&kettle tun
Dished top and sloped bottom
1x100L glycol water tank
1x 1hp chiller
Anti-power Plastic painting/ SUS
1. Easy to operate: include all the kits to start to brew, offer instruction manual.
2. Easy to clean: Equip with CIP system and spray cleaning ball for the brewing equipment.
3. Compact: floor space only 2-5 sq.m.
4. Movable: Equip with wheels
5. Low price: super quality with competitive price, adopt the SUS304 as material, CE and PED certificate and ISO certificate.
6. Beer: Can brew all kinds of beer, such as barley beer, wheat beer, bight beer, black beer, ect.
7. Warranty: Main machine for the 100l Testing beer equipment , Pilot Brewery equipment 3 years' warranty, auxiliary equipment one year's warranty, all life service.
Reference operating method
Its operation is very simple. And that is why it is very popular in the home brewing cycle.
-At the beginning, put the portable detachable inside shell(with false bottom ) into the brewhouse tanks
-Set the suitable temperature on control panel and start to heat -Then put the grain into the inside shell
-At the same time,reset the temperatures according to the recipe
-After about one hour,it will finish mashing
-Using a holder to raise the inner shell gradually to lauter and remove the spent grain.
-Reset the temperature for starting boiling after lautering
Boiling and adding the hop
-During boiling, add the hops at appropriate
Contact us immediately to get latest specification and price of 50L Pilot Brewing Equipment Fabricated By SS304 Controlled By Manual Panel
Contact Person: Cindy Chen
Tel: 0086-137 9040 7437