Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||Stainless Steel 304 / 316||Size Available:||1"~2.5",19-63MM|
|Surface Treatment:||Mirror Polished||Cleaning Radius:||1.25mm~2mm|
|Construction:||Rotary Spray In All Directions||Connection Ends:||Female Thread|
grain mill homebrew,
1"~2.5" Female Thread Sanitary Rotating CIP Spray Ball Brewing Accessories With Round / Oval Shape Ball Head
Spray balls are used in the beverage industry to simplify the interior cleaning of tanks and piping. A fermentation or brite tank can be showered with high-velocity water and/or chemicals on the interior, causing a sheeting action down the vessel walls removing residues and sanitizing the tank. CIP spray balls are not only faster, but significantly safer for workers by removing the need for hand scrubbing and exposure to cleaning agents.
Rotary cleaning ball: The cleaning solution make the sprayer rotary by it's motive power, then the fun jet created the whole tank and reactor with vortex.
In that way, clean the remains of vessel surface effectively, reach the function of cleaning.
Fixed cleaning ball: The cleaning ball is through the sprayer small hole, create the injection all around. In that way, clean the remains of vessel surface effectively, reach the function of cleanin
Rotating vs. Fixed / Pin-Style
Much like the rotating arm of a dish washer, a rotating spray ball offers cleaning advantages over a fixed or pin-style CIP system. A rotating spray ball can create a scrubbing like effect and offer better coverage. Stationary spray balls may not provide sufficient impact (pressure applied to the cleaning surface), or if any of the pores happen to clog, particularly in a mash tun or brew kettle, often create a 'dead spot' where manual cleaning is necessary.
1. Installed onto the tank inside with thread connection
2. Made of high quality 304 / 316L stainless steel and EPDM /NBR seal material
3. Ball head can be in round or oval shape
4. Ball head can rotate in 360 degrees direction
5. Compliance with hygienic industry standard
1. Dual ball bearing design with excellent rotation effects
2. Self-cleaning self-luvricating design
3. Cleaning without dead angle
4. Much low consumption of cleaning liquid than traditional fixed direction spray cleaning balls
5. Applicable to CIP cleaning of all kinds of sanitary hygienic tanks and vessels.
|Thread End Dimension Standard||DIN, SMS, 3A, RJT, ISO/IDF|
|Material Grade||AISI304(1.4301) / 316L(1.4404)|
|Connection Ends||Female thread|
|Construction||Rotary spray in all directions|
|Surface Treatment||Mirror Polished|
|Application||Widely used in field of food-processing,beverage,beer,pharmaceutical industries.|
|Type Option||180, 270, 360 degree spray|
Spary Ball Images
Contact Person: Cindy Chen
Tel: 0086-137 9040 7437