Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Batches/Day:||1-2 Batches Per Day||Control System:||PLC Control|
6BBL Pilot Brewing Equipment Fabricated By SS316 With PLC Control System
Stainless steel Home/pilot brewing equipment is designed for home brewery who brew for hobby, recipe testing, teaching etc.. Professional home brew system will bring you impressive experience of a professional brewing process. It is not a simple replacement for brew master but the start of realizing dream!
All our tanks fabricated by certified 304 stainless steel material for all tanks, with 100% TIG welded joints and seams with sanitary interior polish. Dimple Plate Jacket for Glycol Cooling & High Efficient Polyurethane foam insulated. All tanks use Tri-clamp connections, are designed for up to 14.7 PSI and tested at 30 PSI. We can custom fabricate any tank to meet your brewery’s space and height restrictions.
|Thickness of Shell||Interior Shell 3mm; Exterior Shell 2mm|
|Interior Finish Polish||0.2~0.3 μm|
|Welding||Gas shielded arc welding|
1x 6BBL mash&lauter&kettle tun
Dished top and sloped bottom
2x6BBL stainless steel fermentation tanks
Glycol Jacket: Dimple plate
1. Easy to operate: include all the kits to start to brew, offer instruction manual.
2. Easy to clean: Equip with CIP system and spray cleaning ball for the brewing equipment.
3. Compact: floor space only 2-5 sq.m.
4. Movable: Equip with wheels
5. Low price: super quality with competitive price, adopt the SUS304 as material, CE and PED certificate and ISO certificate.
6. Technology: Fermentation-Double jacket conical fermenter simultaneous brewing, perfect welding.
7. The continual recirculation of wort during the mash results in a satisfactory efficiency.
Temperature measuring is by bi-metal thermometer.
Reference operating method
Its operation is very simple. And that is why it is very popular in the home brewing cycle.
-At the beginning, put the portable detachable inside shell(with false bottom ) into the brewhouse tanks
-Set the suitable temperature on control panel and start to heat -Then put the grain into the inside shell
-At the same time,reset the temperatures according to the recipe
-After about one hour,it will finish mashing
-Using a holder to raise the inner shell gradually to lauter and remove the spent grain.
-Reset the temperature for starting boiling after lautering
Boiling and adding the hop
-During boiling, add the hops at appropriate
Contact us immediately to get latest specification and price of 50L Pilot Brewing Equipment Fabricated By SS304 Controlled By Manual Panel
Contact Person: Cindy Chen
Tel: 0086-137 9040 7437