Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||Stainless Steel 304/316/Red Copper||Color:||Mirror Polish /Red|
|Thickness:||2.00-3.00mm||Welding:||100% TIG Welding|
|Heating Method:||Steam , Electric , Direct Fire Heated||Control System:||PLC Control Or Manual|
stainless steel beer tanks,
4 bbl brewing system
3500L Electric Heating 4 Vessel Brewhouse With Dimple Plate Jacket For Fermentation System
Beer Brewing Equipment Description
Our product includes a variety of large, medium and small brewery equipment, hotel, bar home-brewed beer equipment, teaching experiment etc. And could be used to brew various types of wine, beer, barley-bree (whisky) brandy. We supply brewing of main and auxiliary raw material, technical training, secondary equipment and control equipment, of course, can customize according to customer required special specifications design, production, installation of equipment and other products.
The brewhouse system could be included two-vessels brew house, three-vessels brew house and four-vessels brew house.
2 Vessel Brewhouse
Mash /Lauter Tun + Boil Kettle/Whirlpool Tun
Mash/Lauter Tun/Hot Liquor Tank Combi vessel + Boil Kettle/Whirlpool Tun
Mash/Lauter Tun + Boil Kettle/Whirlpool + Hot Liquor Tank
3 Vessel Brewhouses
Mash/Lauter Tun + Boil Kettle + Whirlpool Tun
Mash(kettle) Tun + Lauter Tun + Boil Kettle/Whirlpool Tun
4 Vessel Brewhouses
Mash(kettle) Tun + Lauter Tun + Boil Kettle + Whirlpool
5 Vessel Brewhouses
Mash Tun + Lauter Tun + Boil Kettle + Whirlpool+ Holding Kettle
Desiging tanks and heating system according to craft, mash tank warming≥10ºC/min
Energy saving stir structure : large cross-section impeller, 15r/min speed
Sieve plate of filter tank includes welding sieve plate and milling sieve plate.
Plow knife of filter tank separated to one foot, feet and bow plow knife
Wort boiling heat way includes steam jacket, interior heating and exterior heating.
Material includes stainless steel 304, 316 and red copper.
|Floor Space||25m²||45m²||55 m²||70m²||80m²||120m²||150m²||250m²|
|Electrical||3P 380V(220V, 110V, 415V...) 50(60)HZ; 1P 220V(120V,110V,240V...) 50(60)HZ|
1. Top cone of all tanks are mirror polished.Beer brewing equipment micro brewery 100L, 200L, 300L 500L, 1000L per batch
2. Flanging butt joint on manway pipe fittings, beautiful and secure weld joints.
3. Outer cladding is adopted mechanical polished with uniform welding lines.
4. Our skilled workers are with more than 10 years welding and related production experiences.
5. High quality milled falsed bottom installation method: special discharging hangle, easy to discharge and clean;
6. Led cold light, bright , lower power consumption and lasting, other suppliers only use normal light ball;
7. Imported food grade rubber hose, long lift-span, safe and firm.
8. Large spent grain door, reliable sealing, with hopper, easy to make the spent grain out without ground pollution
9. Mechanical pressure adjustable valves: plus and minus pressure protection, ensure the tank safty.
10. Complete quality control and management system: material IQC complete inspection, PQC production process inspection,OQC inspection after finishing production brewhouse installation 24 water leakage test and pressure test, fermenters cooling jacket pressure 24 hours test.
11. 1 Years After-sales services for our goods.
12. Complete beer line to meet different capacities and all kinds of beer
13. Customize machine can be offered(voltage,material,dimension,heating source and so on)
Standard 4-Vessel Brewhouse configuration
Working Platform / Heat Exchanger
Large working platform
All stainless steel anti slip design
Built in work shelf
Spray down hose location
Heat Exchanger: SU304 plate and frame 4 sq meter surface area
Centralized control panel
Temperature displays for all critical process
VFD controls for Pumps and rake
Integrated circuit breakers
Electricity: 220VAC/208VAC 3-Phase for mash rake, wort pumps, and main control panel. 30 Amp breaker required.
Water: 1" NPT female inlets at Brew House for hot and cold water sources.
Gas Pipe Size: Minimum 3/4", larger sizes may be required due to distance from meter and pressure drop.
Gas pressure required: 7" W.C (water column) minimum 14" W.C. maximum at burner location.
Contact Person: Cindy Chen
Tel: 0086-137 9040 7437